About: One To One Centre

Trying to make an appointment is a joke!

I rang asking for a late night appointment, I was told it was going to be five weeks wait.

No appointments at all unless I rang 8.30 in morning which is no good when trying to get time off work.

Receptionist was so unhelpful.

I will go elsewhere.

Response from One To One Centre

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very sorry that you have had difficulty trying to get an appointment at the One to One Centre and I’m very sorry that you found the receptionist unhelpful. This is not the service that we aim to offer.

The clinic does offer walk-in appointments on Saturdays, otherwise there are 30 minute slots available until 7.30pm Monday to Friday and they open up every morning at 8.30am. There are usually free slots throughout the day, but it may be that you are trying for the most popular times after 5pm, which unfortunately limits what we then have available. If you would like health advice please contact the clinic on 0191 2592519 and they could also help you find a suitable slot.

I’m sorry that you feel you have to go elsewhere. If you do decide against that, we do have full details of when the service is available, please take a look at the website: https://www.northumbria.nhs.uk/our-services/healthy-living/sexual-health-services.

If you would like us to look into this further please email your details to patient.experience@northumbria-healthcare.nhs.uk.

Kind regards,