"Excellent, expert care I received."

About: University College Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I attended the UCLH Euston Road in September to receive specialised orthopaedic surgery as I was unable to find surgeons in Scotland ,where I reside who had experience in this type of surgery. From my initial consultation I found the Registrars ,Consultants and nursing staff to be highly professional, diligent and caring. It was evident the surgeons are top in their field and they took time to explain to me the whole procedure and answer all my many questions even although they are obviously run off their feet ! Afer the surgery the care I received from all the Staff in Ward T10 was amazing . The couldn't do enough for me and my family through what was a stressful and difficult time.

The consultant/registrar would visit me daily to check my progress making sure I was receiving the best after care. The Jnr doctor was attentive and always supportive. It was clear the nursing staff all work as a team , helping each other out in what is a demanding and physical job. I cannot praise and thank enough all the staff I met at UCLH.

Response from University College Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received from the Orthopaedic Service at UCLH and will feed this back to the team.