"Help to locate my car"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

(as other),

I attended a meeting at Lincoln County Hospital last week and couldn't remember where I parked and searched for ages to no avail. I went to your main Reception who said to give the security guard a knock and he may be able to help me. He zoomed in on the car parks and found my car and then escorted me to it as I would never have found it without his help.

Many many thanks to his kindness and thought.

Response from Chris Sharman, Patient Experience Support Officer, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear A Visitor,

Thank you for your feedback, which I am pleased to be able to share with the facilities team at Lincoln Hospital.

I am sure they will be delighted that they were able to assist you and to see you safely on your way.

Many thanks again for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Best regards,

Chris Sharman,

Patient Experience Support Officer

Response from Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear A Visitor

I just wanted to let you know that today I have found the security guard, Martyn who helped you find your car.

He was so amazed that you had taken the time to leave such positive feedback about him and said that its all part of a day's work. He said couldn't leave you stranded at Lincoln when you had such a long drive back home and hopes you got there safe and sound.

He would just like to say thank you and you really made his day today!! He is one of our unsung heroes.

I just wondered if you would like to nominate Martyn for a Trust staff award as the nominations for 2017 awards are now open.

This is the opportunity for patients and visitors to recognise the hard work, dedication and caring of hospital staff working across the county.

The Great Patient Experience Award is especially important, as it is open only to patient/visitor nominations, and winners are judged by a panel of patients.

If you want to email me Sharon.kidd@ulh.nhs.uk I can send you the forms and also Martyn's full details.

Further details can be found here www.ulh.nhs.uk/about/staff-awards/

Best wishes