"First class hospital"

About: Harefield Hospital

I underwent a double CABG in July 2016. The treatment I received from the moment I was admitted until my discharge was the very best I have ever experienced in an NHS hospital. My consultant surgeon and their team were in my opinion world class. I understand they do this everyday but I was made to feel important not just another procedure. The nurses/HCA's were all fantastic.

Response from Harefield Hospital

Dear Nico,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how delighted you were with your care and your treatment. We pride ourselves on our world class specialist treatments and it’s fantastic to hear how pleased you were with your procedure. We know that coming into hospital is never just ‘another procedure’ for our patients, and that listening to them, and treating them with respect, dignity and courtesy, are all central to making sure we provide the highest standards of care. We believe our staff should feel proud of their work and the specialist nursing teams involved in your care will be really happy to hear how appreciative you were. Thanks again for letting us know, and all the best for the future.