"Ward D4 Vascular Team"

About: Southampton General Hospital

My mum Janet has just had a 4wk stay on this ward & I would like to send my heart felt thanks to each and everyone of the Nurses. & Drs & anyone else involved in looking after my very poorly mum. They all worked extremely hard to make my mum comfortable & nothing was too much trouble.

One of the main outstanding things was their Communication, & I found them all willing and quick to effectively answer any questions or concerns, & I knew that when I left mum she was getting some of the best care i've seen in a long while. I would recommend this team to anyone like me & my mum who possibly has any reservations about having to come from the isle of wight.

So please I thank each & everyone of you again, you are doing a fantastic job.

Nikki

Response from Acting Head of Complaints, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Nikki I am sorry for the delay in replying to your post. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post such positive comments. I was very proud to read of the excellent care your mum received and trust she is continuing to recover well at home. I will pass your comments onto the ward team.