"My replacement knee operation"

About: Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre

I am completely satisfied with the way in which my operation was handled, from the time of my referral through to my post operation discharge.

All staff were caring and helpful, there was no waiting around as appointments were kept on time and the fact that I was able to return home within 3 days of my operation points to the professionalism of my surgeon and their team, and the subsequent care and attention of the nursing and physiotherapy teams. I would not hesitate to recommend Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre.

Response from Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre

Dear Mrs Sinden

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to post feedback regarding your recent treatment with us.

At Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre, we aim to provide efficient, high quality and patient focused care and recognise the importance of ensuring a seamless and smooth process from start to finish so it was lovely to hear that we have succeeded in that aim and that you would be willing to recommend us.

We do hope that you are making a good recovery and look forward to seeing you again at your planned follow up appointment.

Trudy Craig RN