About: Leighton Hospital

My treatment in the Maxillofacial dept. was excellent. I cannot thank them enough. The main problem at this hospital is lack of parking spaces

Response from Leighton Hospital

Thank you for your comments. In relation to carparking, the Trust has introduced specific procedures around peak times to assist visitors and patients in parking their vehicles and accessing the services they require. One of these procedures is an overflow parking procedure. This has helped improve traffic flow and the availability of bays. We also have intercoms installed on each of our pay on foot car park barriers. Each barrier intercom is linked in to the security control room. A security officer would be more than willing to find a space for you to park. We also communicate a car parking information sheet to our patients prior to their appointment date which details essential ‘need to know’ items relating to our parking facilities.

If you have specific concerns relating to your future visits to the site then please contact me on 01270 273374.

James Whittall