"Double Jaw Surgery and Orthodontics"

About: St Lukes Hospital (Bradford)

I would like to thank Bradford St Lukes for the exceptional treatment I have received throughout my jaw surgery and orthodontic journey. I am now 10 weeks post surgery and I am so happy with the result. I am hoping to have my braces off within 6-9months. The team at St Lukes are clearly very close knit, and put their patients first always. They have amazing patience and have always listened to any concerns I have had (especially to do with the double jaw surgery). I have so much trust and confidence in the team, they have been amazing and have changed the quality of my life for the better. I started brace treatment in 2014 and chose to travel up north, rather than being seen in London where I live, due to the care, support and friendliness of the staff. Thank you Bradford St Lukes!

Response from St Lukes Hospital

Hello, first of I must apologise for the delay in replying - there has been a problem with the site notifying us when someone posts a review, which we have just become aware of.

However I am delighted to read your very positive comments about the Oral and Maxillofacial team at St Lukes, and I will make sure they are aware of your comments - I know they will really appreciate them. I hope your treatment continues to go well, and that you will be pleased with the outcome.