"Still waiting"

I attended this hospital on 9th September and was referred to have an MRI scan on the 12th following this is saw a consultant who recommended an operation and would have their secretary contact me the next day. I have been trying to contact the secretary now for almost two weeks left numerous messages. I went back to the hospital and spoke to the matron on the 20th who was very pleasant and promised to look into it.received a call from hospital yesterday was given wrong price for wrong operation. Called today again to sort this out but nobody available meanwhile I am in agony.Do I smell something strange here.....yes... going to consult the relevant authority and have this investigated

Response from Spire Montefiore Hospital

Dear Mr Beveridge,

I am sorry that you have had cause to complain about the lack of contact from your consultant’s secretary who is based off-site. As you know, our Hospital Director picked this issue up personally on Friday 21st (before this review was published) and discussed it with your consultant directly.

Your consultant advised the procedure he plans to undertake and we have given you an indicative price for this.

I understand that you are concerned that the procedure is different to that which you expected so I have asked the consultant to contact you to clarify.

There has been further contact from our self-pay team today and we believe the situation is now rectified.