"Very poor service"

I was referred to Chapman road in June 2016 its now September and every appointment they have given me they have cancelled on me like and hour or two of my appointment..I've not yet seen a doctor yet but was able to see a lovely nurse who saw me wrote notes and got me some medication. But I'm not being monitored on it not once have I been asked to go back for review I think the services is very poor and anybody facing mental health issues well you ain't going to get much help from these .I was at a real low point when I was referred to Chapman road its a good job I'm stronger then thought.. Should be ashamed of there self poor services just no hope for people who suffer with any form of mental health issues ..NHS shame on you.

Response from Small Heath Health Centre

We are concerned to read of your poor experience at our Small Heath Mental Health Team. When we have assessed a patient and offered treatment we seek to always offer follow up appointments or explain our plan of care which may involve other health professionals, like your GP. We would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Relations/PALS Team on 0800 953 0045 who can investigate any follow up treatment.