"The hardworking nurses were wonderful"

About: NHS 111 Royal Cornwall Hospital (Treliske) / Accident and emergency South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

I am an eighty year old reasonably healthy woman on holiday in Penzance. I had been experiencing some odd pains in chest and breathlessness called 111 Sunday 6pm. A lovely paramedic arrived very quickly did all the tests, in his opinion I was not having a heart attack but said I should go in to the hospital to make sure. They got me into The Royal Cornwell very smartly. Arrived 7pm Sunday! Quite busy but very efficient. I had every test known to man twice! ! it was a very long night but the hardworking nurses were wonderful I can't speak too highly of all the A&E dept staff. For me the result was very good not heart, but my old arthritic spine giving me heart type spasms. So all well, once again thanks to you all.

Response from Laura Mason, Communications Manager, Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you so much for taking time to give us feedback on your recent attendance at our Emergency Department. The team has been extremely busy in recent weeks and it is always a boost for them to receive such positive comments.

• Brebsylv thinks this response is helpful