"Great treatment, care and service"

About: Leighton Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I write following my treatment at Leighton Hospital this week, I was having my second total hip replacement following one 6 years ago. The first one I had done privately the second on the NHS and I have to say the treatment, care and service was equal on both occasions. I was quite prepared to use the private route again but as I'm no longer insured I thought I would save the money and use it afterwards to have a holiday in order to overcome any stress the NHS put on me. I’m delighted to report that there was no stress whatsoever due to the friendly, caring and professional staff I encountered. I will not single out any individual as it would be unfair.

I congratulate you on the quality of your team and thank you for all they did for me.

Response from Leighton Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comments about your recent treatment for a total hip replacement. It is lovely to hear that you were pleased with the care that you received and thought that all of the staff that you met were friendly , caring and professional. Your comments will be shared with the staff in the various departments. Please accept my best wishes for your continued recovery.

Sue Sarson