"The best hospital I have ever stayed in"

I am leaving today after a 3 night stay for a hip replacement. The quality of care that I have received from every person I have been in contact with has been outstanding. Warm , compassionate staff who made me feel it was ok to ask for help day or night. An approachable surgeon who listened to me and dealt with my concerns about being told it would only be a 2 night stay. The surgeon arranged for it to be 3 days and this may a tremendous difference to my emotional wellbeing. I had a fantastic anaesthetic team who took all the stress out of the procedures I underwent. What more can I say ! I am overwhelmed by the quality of care in this hospital -everyone should receive treatment like this in all hospitals . Emersons green is superb. thank you so much.

Response from Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such lovely compliments. We really do appreciate the feedback we get from our patients and it will be a real pleasure to pass on your praise to all the staff. We take real pride in the care and service we provide and it's great that you found our service to be so responsive.

Best wishes