"Be a very patient, patient"

I was referred to this service in 2012 and Im still waiting for another appointment since my last appointment in August 2015. After phone calls and emails I've had no joy. Just contradictory details from a confused administration team who seemed to be reading to me from a list of reasons why Im not being seen. Initially I saw some professional doctors and a counsellor though after time there's been a steep decline in professionalism. I advise you to becareful and be patient.

Response from Lee Wroth, Service Manager, West London Mental Health NHS Trust

Dear Writer

I am extremely sorry to hear of the difficulties that you are experiencing in dealing with this service and apologise sincerely for this being the case. This is not the kind of service that we either want, or, aspire to provide I would very much like to help resolve your issues quickly and ask that you contact us directly giving as much detail as possible: name, date of birth etc, so that we may be able to locate your records and try to ascertain what has caused the delay you mention above. Please ask our telephony team to make me personally aware of your call so that I may be involved personally in addressing the issues you mention above.

Lee Wroth