"Colonoscopy department"

About: Good Hope Hospital

From the pre assessment appointment to discharge after the colonoscopy I had excellent treatment. The nurses were informative and supportive in every possible way. I was phoned the following morning to check on my recovery. What could have been a very traumatic experience was not. Thanks to all concerned

Dear Littlepat1

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback about your patient experience in the Endoscopy Department at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that you felt the treatment you had was excellent and that all of the nursing staff were informative and supportive throughout.

I will ensure that your kind comments are highlighted to the Endoscopy Matron, as well as the Clinical Lead for Gastroenterology who will I'm sure both be thrilled to read your feedback and ensure that it is communicated to all of the team who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience, often under great pressures.

I hope this is acceptable and once again thank you for your comments, patient experience is very important to us.

Best Wishes to you,