"My little one is now sleeping so much better"

About: East Leake Children's Centre

(as a service user),

My seven month old hasn't slept well since she was four and a half months. It was getting really bad so I asked my health visitor for advice. She recommended a self referral to the children's centre. It took a couple of months to get the support. I think the self referrals are dished out by the managers and mine got misplaced somehow by them.

Wendy who came to help was fantastic - really understanding and supportive with sensible advice that really worked. I followed it, and my little one is now sleeping so much better - both during the day and the night. Thank you!

Response from Kathy Wilkins, Children's Centre Coordinator, Sure Start Children's Centre, Health Partnerships

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. First of all I would like to apologise for the delay in getting support for you.

I am really pleased that Wendy was able to help you put things in place, which in turn has enabled you to get your little girl in to a successful sleep routine. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need our support and I really hope we see you at some of our fun events.

Kathy Wilkins