"First timer - good experience."

Good experience. I was 10' late having read the directions wrong, but they accommodated my ineptitude. Diagnostic session with physio went well with pertinent questions and good physical examination. Efficient without being brusque, i.e. information was clear and to the point. Helpful advice plus.I was particularly impressed with their courtesy by asking if it was acceptable to be called by my first name.

However, I was not impressed by management's choice of location in the industrial site and the lack of air conditioning. This must be really hard on the staff. It always worries me when costs appear to be a higher priority than a good working environment for the staff.

Response from Nancy Henwood, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Dr Carlisle,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Staff always appreciate and are encouraged by receiving such kind words and these, together with the concerns you raise about the location will be passed onto the relevant staff. If you would like to provide us with more details about your concerns, please contact our Patient Services Team, either by calling them on 0114 271 2400 or by emailing them at pst@sth.nhs.uk

With thanks and kind regards