"Antenatal Triarge and Post Natal Care"

About: Worcestershire Royal Hospital / Maternity care

I went into labor at 36+4. Was due to have a Elective Section on the 30th of September however my water broke at 11 45 pm on the 12th of September. From my call to Triarge to my care post natal on the ward has been amazing. I was meet by a lovely midwife and their team at Triarge and already felt cared for, being anxious about being in labor as I was not supose to be, they put me at ease straight away. I meet my obstrcian surgeon who with their team delivered our baby girl at 5.55am on the 13th of September. I did not catch the name of the anethitist who kindly took some amazing photos for us but thank you. I also want to mention the midwife and trainee you are both amazing. Typing this after breakfast hopfully be going home today :-). Thank you from Jo Neil and baby Clara.

Response from Worcestershire Royal Hospital

Thank you for leaving your comments. Many congratulations on the birth of your baby! I am so pleased to read your review of our Maternity services at Worcester Royal Hospital. It’s great to know we got everything right during such an important time for you. Patient and family feedback is so important to us, I will make sure I share your comments with all staff involved with your care.

Best Wishes