"Thanks to Moorgate Ward"

About: Derriford Hospital / Neurosurgery

I just want to say a big thank you to all the staff of Moorgate ward, Surgeons ,doctors, nurses and all the staff for the amazing quality of service they provided to me in August this year.....when I was admitted for the emergency removal of a tumour. This thank you also includes the wonderful staff of the neuro ICU unit as well .....I cannot speak highly enough of you all as you were all amazing from the moment I arrived to the day I was discharged. Thank you so much for making my stay at Moorgate ward such a pleasant one.

Claire Mortimer. Cornwall.

Response from Claire Jukes, Patient Experience Support, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Claire

Thank you for taking the time to write in and share your experiences of the care you recently experienced on Moorgate Ward. As we make every effort to provide the highest standards of care and treatment at all times it was lovely to read your comments.

I will make sure a copy of your post is shared with the teams involved in your care, as comments of support and thanks are so important to our staff and I know they will be very grateful to read the positive comments you said about them.

I hope you are recovering well following your surgery.

With best wishes