"Mammography and Breast surgery Clinic"

About: Chesterfield Royal Hospital

Having been in the Nursing profession for 46 + years I am probably more critical than other members of the general public. I was very impressed with how the clinic is being run and how I was treated by the consultant and every member of their staff. Every one explained procedures thoroughly and was given an expected time scale of results. Also everyone was very aware of privacy. I wish all departments and wards could have the same standard and hope that my comments are directed to the staff involved as I am only too aware that complaints can often be relayed to those concerned but not always compliments.

Response from Chesterfield Royal Hospital

Thank you for your positive post about your visit to hospital on the 14th of this month.

I certainly agree that as health service professionals we look at services differently if we are on the other side of the fence!

So it's very reassuring that you found your care in mammography and breast screening of a high standard, including privacy and dignity.

I will pass on your comments to the staff team and I am sure they will be delighted to receive your compliment.

I hope all goes well with the results.

With best wishes Sarah Turner-Saint, head of communications