"Consultant and team - varicose vein ablation"

About: Kidderminster Hospital

I attended Kidderminster Hospital in August (2016) for treatment (ablation) of varicose veins and possible complications - the outcome of which appears to be successful. I must thank the consultant for their terrific help and support throughout the process not to mention their undoubted surgical skills and professionalism. From the initial consultation through to the procedure itself the consultant kept me fully informed throughout and completely put me at ease. The professionalism of the team supporting the consultant including their secretary was exemplary. They seemed to work so well as an integrated team of professionals.I did have to wait five months for the treatment but I could not have been in better hands.

Response from Kidderminster Hospital

Thank you for kind comments, we are so pleased to read that you had such a positive experience at Kidderminster Hospital & Treatment Centre. We aim to provide the highest standard of care possible and it is always good to receive feedback which highlights the hard work and dedication of our staff. I will make sure your feedback is passed on.

Kind Regards