"Crosshouse Hospital"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Accident & Emergency Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance

Taken into A & E by ambulance 8pm approx. Treated absolutely wonderfully by ambulance personnel and A & E Staff who were obviously very busy but found time to communicate with myself and daughter. During night I was admitted to Ward A, 4. Where I was to spend the next 6 days. What a wonderful team who smiled through every demand. When questioned, time was spent talking through care plan and treatment. Special thanks also to the support staff. The menu and food was equally of the same quality. It is over 30 years since I was an in patient but can only say thanks to everyone who was involved in my care.

Dear Pollock,

It sounds as if this was as good as it could be and that is great. I will be happy to share your post with everyone you have mentioned. I am sure they will be equally as pleased as me. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your care. I hope you are well on the way to a full recovery.

best wishes

• Pollock thinks this response is helpful

Response from Pauline Archibald, National Deputy Head of Ambulance Control Centres, Scottish Ambulance Service

Hi Pollock,

Thank you for sharing your story with us and I hope you are doing ok after your visit into hospital, we really enjoy getting feedback, I'm so pleased your experiance through the different services was a good experiance. I'll share your story with our staff, thanks so much for letting us know.

Kind Regards