"A huge Thank You"

About: Horsham Hospital / General medicine

A huge THANK YOU to Louise @ Horsham Hospital.

I just wanted to write and say how invaluable alond with much I learnt from the recent Anntenatal Breastfeeding Class I attended. I have no experience with breastfeeding and found this class to be extremely valuable for my upcoming birth. I am very keen to breastfeed and found the information and help provided to be great. I also was very pleased to find out the support that is available to me after the birth regarding breastfeeding should I need it. I would have also liked the session to last a bit longer to give me chance to ask questions regarding expressing/storing breast milk as well as advice on bottle feeding breast milk (allowing my husband to do some feeds should I need to go out without baby)

Response from Cathy White, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Experience Team, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear craftyflyer,

It's always great to hear that the services we provide are so valued. Becoming a parent is a whole new stage in life and there is so much learn and prepare for. I hope you get on well with breast feeding and feel supported in your decisions.

I will ask my colleague in the maternity unit to pass on your appreciation to Louise.

With best wishes,