"I'm so glad I chose the birthing centre"

About: Queen's Hospital / Maternity care

The birthing centre in romford queens of was more than I expected it was clean spacious and just wonderful! I was soo anxious as it was my first time doing this but I couldnt have done it without the support from the excellent midwife amy! She honestly was amazing. I also had the opportunity to have a student midwife in the room too aurora who was really good too considering she was a student. Im so glad I chose the birthing centre in the end. Il definitely be happy to use or again!

Response from Queen's Hospital

I would firstly like to start by saying congratulations on the birth of your baby. I’m delighted to hear about your experience, thank you for taking the time to comment on your care. It’s wonderful to know that your midwife Amy looked after you so well and provided you with the support you needed.

I am very proud of everyone in the maternity department as they have worked extremely hard to make sure that all our patients have a positive experience. I will ensure that your comments are passed onto Amy and the rest of the team, thank you once again for taking the time to make us aware of your experience.

Yours sincerely