"Its not a 5* hotel, its a treatment centre ."

About: Priory Hospital Roehampton

In a nutshell ,the priory saved my life, i can't say i noticed the rooms and all the other unimportant things that have been mentioned income of the reviews, i was desperately in need of help and in a very bad place mentally.The priory provided, patience, knowledge,friendship and explained to me that i was ill and not a bad person, i also learnt and excepted that i was an alcoholic.My stay at the priory was a turning point in mine and my families lives, i have nothing but praise for the understanding and extremely helpful staff ( the doctors, nurses, councellors)who helped me to come to terms with my addiction and helped me move forward to where i am today- almost 8 years sober ! if you are serious about getting well then this is the place to go.

Response from Priory Hospital Roehampton

Thank you for your positive feedback on The Priory Hospital Roehampton, your comments really are welcomed. As an organisation we are committed to providing the highest quality of care in order to make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support. Thank you again for taking the time to provide valuable feedback.