"Two Nurse Practitioners were fantastic"

About: Pilgrim Hospital / Accident and emergency Pilgrim Hospital / X-ray and Scans United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

I had an accident at work and was taken to a+e overall that care was fantastic, I wasn't waiting for very long and with in 15 minutes I was down X-ray and after getting about I only waited about another 15 minutes before I was seen to! I have two nurse practitioners in one training and they was both fantastic and very caring if there is a way to find out who they were they both deserve to know they made me feel cared for

Response from Chris Sharman, Patient Experience Support Officer, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Paws500,

Thank you for this lovely feedback, which I am sure the nurse practitioners would be delighted to receive.

If you could e-mail me at Christopher.sharman@ulh.nhs.uk with your name, date of birth and the date you attended A&E, I should be able to identify the team members involved in your episode of care, and pass on your comments to them personally.

In the meantime, I have shared your comments with the A&E matron, who will ensure the team as a whole get to see them.

Once again, many thanks.

Regards,

Chris Sharman

Patient Experience Support Officer

Thanks for e-mailing me with your details.

I have shared your original feedback with Iva and Kelly, who were the team members who dealt with your episode of care.

I am sure they will be delighted to read your comments and would wish me to thank you for taking the time to give them such positive feedback; it means a lot.

Best regards,