"Top class visit"

The ENT surgeon did a lot of tests and found out I had hearing loss which is a key sign in my ear trouble. The tests were quite unbearable but had to be done. They respected my privacy when I asked a nurse to talk to me in private. The surgeon has referred me to the hearing and tinnitus specialists which will be very useful and helpful. They also promised me a follow up visit which is needed. The surgeon listened to what I had to say and the waiting times weren't too long. I was sent to the wrong hospital at first to the Neurology hospital so I was late for my appointment but it wasn't my fault. They also cancelled my appointment the week before which was annoying as they didn't tell me before hand.

Response from Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received from the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, UCH and we will feed this back to the team. We would be grateful if you could contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) via pals@uclh.nhs.uk or by calling 020 3447 3042 if you wish to discuss your concerns over your cancelled appointment further.