"Sunday a & e"

About: St Peter's Hospital / Accident and emergency

I am just watching this morning on tv , and Eammon Holmes has just mentioned St. Peter's hos and said that a farmer that was taken to St. Peter's he was attacked by a cow and had very serious injuries, but was taken. To St. Peter's as an a & e as an emergency and was taken straight in for a cat scan and treated with respect and reassurance and was talking about his care at St. Peter's hospital.

I took. My husband very early a Sunday morn about 3am ,he had trouble breathing , he was diagnosed with a really nasty chest infection , he allergic to penicillin and erythromycin so it's always tricky to sort infections , he was throughly examined and had a chest X-ray , thankfully he's in good shape for a 71 yr old apart from chest infection, all the staff were amazing especially thespanish. Nurse can't remember their name , my husband was offered tes and biscuits , I was offered too! Well done St Peters Hospital Chertsey

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Dear Jan

Thank you for your kind words about our A&E team, which we have passed onto them. We are really pleased to hear that your husband was looked after so well and we hope he has made a good recovery now.