"Ophthalmic department cataract oeration"

About: Bishop Auckland Hospital / Ophthalmology

I'd like to register my sincere thanks to the whole Team, from Reception to Consultant, for making my visit today (8/9/16 am) so anxiety-free. The staff made me feel at ease straight away and throughout my visit. I was kept informed of everything I needed to know. and so came through the whole process without any worries at all. As I came out of theatre, I was already confidently anticipating returning for my second cataract operation! I would definitely recommend Bishop Auckland hospital to my family and friends. Thank you.

Response from Bishop Auckland Hospital

Dear Alison

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience at Bishop Auckland Hospital and the Ophthalmology Dept.

I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the Matron and Service Manager to pass onto the staff on your behalf.

I know they will be encouraged by your very kind and positive comments.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Patient Experience Team