"Outstanding care for my Father"

About: Alexandra Hospital / Accident and emergency

My Father was brought in by ambulance early this morning. His care has been outstanding. He has a complicated medical history and getting to the bottom of his symptoms was tricky, but the doctors really took their time with him. Everyone we encountered was kind, caring and compassionate, and he was treated with the utmost dignity. We were kept informed of what was happening throughout his time in the department, and even though the department was clearly very busy nothing felt rushed from our perspective. We are all very grateful to the doctors and nurses who cared for my Father today.

Response from Alexandra Hospital

Thank you so much for your very kind comments regarding your Father’s recent experience in our Emergency Department. I'm so pleased that you found all of the staff you encountered to be kind, caring and compassionate, this is the high standard of care we aim to deliver. Patient and family feedback is so important to us and it is a real boost to our staff to be told that they are providing good quality care. I will make sure your comments are passed on.

Kind Regards