"Cardiology Dept."

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Cardiology

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to all members of staff in the cardiology ward for the recent care I received both before and after my Pacemaker Insert Procedure. The staff involved in my care were absolutely brilliant, nothing was too much trouble for them despite being constantly busy at all times. My actual implant operation under the supervision of the lead cardiologist and the nursing team was far less stressful than I had anticipated. I was unexpectedly called late in the day for the insert treatment which actually was a blessing, thus preventing a sleepless night, as the procedure had been arranged for the following morning. I am so grateful to everyone involved with my care at Musgrove Park Hospital.

Response from Musgrove Park Hospital

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write to give praise to the cardiology staff who recently cared for you at Musgrove Park Hospital.

It is always a pleasure to receive commendations such as yours and I thank you for your kind comments which I will pass on to the staff involved. I do hope this finds you making a good recovery. With best wishes, Lucille Hoose. Patient Experience Department.