"No response"

About: Southmead Hospital / Gynaecology

I had a hysterectomy back in 2009 and the care i received was outstanding. I had an appointment in June of this year as it seems all of my endometriosis has returned and the Consultant wants to do another laparoscopy to see what going on. They advised that I would be in July/August. I called 2 days ago and left my name, nhs number and contact number just for an update. As yet i have had no response. I am in severe pain (i understand others are too) but just a call back is always appreciated!

Response from Southmead Hospital

Dear Rachel – thank you for taking the time and trouble to post the details of your experience of contacting the Gynaecology team at Southmead Hospital. I am sorry that your call was not returned and that the answerphone message did not give details of when the messages would be reviewed and a return call made. This is contrary to the policy of the Trust. If you have not yet receive a return call please contact the Advice and Complaints Team at complaints@nbt.nhs.uk with your full details and we will be happy to direct the questions you have to the correct area and ensure a response is made.

Kind Regards – Steve Sykes