About: Holme Valley Memorial Hospital

I was referred to Holmfirth Memorial Hospital by a Podiatrist from St Mary's Hospital in Leeds.

I saw a Podiatric Consultant there who told me that they could help me with my problem feet. Having already seen an orthopaedic Consultant, who only advised orthotics, I was amazed!

It does seem a long way to go from where I live but having had one operation - a Sesamoid shave, 5th Scarf Osteotomy & 2 IPK incisions - I am extremely delighted.

Every single person I have come in contact with at that Hospital, from Reception, HCA's, Nurses & Consultants have been so kind & considerate I can't praise them enough.

Response from Sarah True, Customer Engagement Manager, Locala Community Partnerships

Dear Ewmbmm

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. I am delighted our Podiatric Consultant was able to offer you a practical solution. They are specialists in this area and have years of experience dealing with foot problems and can often come up with solutions that others can't.

I will ensure that your feedback is shared with the team, they will be very pleased that they were able to help and support you and that you had such a positive experience here at Holme Valley.

Best wishes

Update posted by Ewmbmm (the patient)

Thank you for your response Sarah, I think the whole team at Holmfirth are so friendly,kind & considerate & really put me at ease. I can't speak highly enough of you all.