"Why is my partner not getting help he needs"

About: Heartlands Hospital Solihull Hospital

(as a carer),

My Partner has arthritis in both knees and hands and his spine had Pneumonia 9 times, Copd /Asthma finds it hard to walk and breath no one at Solihull/Heartlands got him any help by getting him a stick. So in June this year 2016 after been hospitalized I brought him a stick because he finding it hard walking around at home or any where he goes. Taking baby steps. I'm unsatisfied they they didn't give him a stick.

Dear C87

Thank you for your post regarding your partner and the difficulties he is having. I am sorry to learn that you feel he has not been assessed or offered aids that would assist him in maintaining his independence, and generally help in making life a little easier living with a chronic condition.

If I could please ask you to contact me at your convenience so that I can obtain some more information, I would be most grateful. I can be contacted either by email: marie.helebert@nhs.net or by telephone: 0121 424 0808.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marie Helebert