"Wonderful care and kindness"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital / Accident and emergency

From the moment the paramedics arrived at our home to my being discharged the following day from Clandon ward, every person who attended my care showed a clear passion for their job and a totally professional attitude. Observations very regular and I was always included and fully informed as to what was going on and what would be happening. The quality of care and the skill of the doctors and nurses involved in patching my head up was excellent. I never felt overlooked and the quality and choice of food as very good. I was very impressed with everything at The Royal Surrey Hospital. They are all amazing.

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to write to thank staff for the care they gave.

I have passed your message on to the Matron and Senior Nurse for Clandon Ward, who I know will be very grateful for your kind words. Receiving such an appreciative message will mean a lot to the team, who all work incredibly hard. Your comments concerning the food have also be shared with our caterers.

Thank you again for your message.