"Implant removal"

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I recently had my implant removed at the Hathersage centre in Manchester . I can not thank the nurse enough who was ever so lovely kind and caring .

They made me feel very welcome as I was nervous about the procedure due to past experience . I would just like to thank this nurse and let them know they are doing a wonderful job ! Thank you and I hope this reaches you . Apt was 2/9/16 at 8.30 in the morning .

Response from Patient Experience Team, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comment on the NHS Choices website. We were very pleased to read that you had a positive experience at the Hathersage Centre. We were especially pleased that you found our staff to be kind and caring and that you were made to feel welcome. It is always good to receive feedback which highlights the hard work of our staff. We will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the Lead Nurse at the Hathersage Centre so that it can be shared with the wider team.