"Admission to Ward 6, Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Gynaecology

I was admitted as an emergency to Ward 6, Crosshouse Hospital recently and had to go for a minor op on the next day. The Gynae unit was immaculate and beautifully laid out...most importantly of all...it was kept lovely and quiet at night time. The staff within the unit couldn't have been more helpful and compassionate both ward and theatre based and I left feeling very well cared for and informed throughout my healthcare journey. It's not often our hardworking NHS staff get credit for the outstanding work they do in the face of overwhelming challenges so I would like you to pass on my heartfelt thanks to them if you could.

Dear IamTrulyGrateful,

I most certainly will pass this lovely post and your heartfelt thanks to the team. I am sure, like me, they will be delighted that you found your stay to be so good. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with us and I hope you are fully recovered now.

Best wishes,

Eunice

• IamTrulyGrateful thinks this response is helpful