"Cancer patient's experiences."

About: The Royal London Hospital For Integrated Medicine

I have had incurable prostate cancer for a number of years. Having a scientific background I was a little sceptical when a friend and fellow cancer suffer recommended a particular doctor at the hospital who specialises in homeopathy, but I have been totally impressed by the treatment I have received. The doctor could not have been more compassionate and listened carefully as I described my cancer journey - both the physical and the mental aspects. The treatment offered was extremely effective and I have been fortunate to have had a few appointments over the years which are always so beneficial to me. I am certain the hospital does incredibly valuable work and I am sure that I would be just one of many who would be massively disadvantaged if this service were not available.

Response from The Royal London Hospital For Integrated Medicine

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you have received from The Royal London Hospital For Integrated Medicine, UCH and we will feed this back to the team.