"Excellent"

I have been attending the Sutherland Centre ever since the Clydesdale Centre closed in ???? I have nothing but praise for the staff a the Sutherland Centre. I have had reminder letters prior to all of my appointments and once when I forgot to attend my Care Co-ordinator called me to see if I was OK as it was unusual for me to not attend. The staff who take blood tests are always cheerful and were flexible when I had to rearrange appointments. On occasion I have had to call in between appointments for advice, the Sutherland Staff have been really helpful. Despite all the pressures of reductions in hours and staff shortages, I feel that the Sutherland Centre still provides and excellent service. We need to give credit where credit is due. Thank you to all...

Response from Sutherland Mental Health Centre

Thank you so much for your positive comments about the staff at the Sutherland Centre . It is really good to know that you have taken the time to note all the differing aspects of your care there. These comments will be passed on to the teams as they will appreciate not only the comments but the time you have taken to write them.

Veronica Emlyn : Patient Experience Lead