"Excellent hospital when you can get in there!!"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital / Urology

Every time my wife or myself have needed to be seen at the hospital we have always marveled at the prompt and efficient treatment we receive.

However, that is when you can actually get into the hospital from the Car Parks!!

The North Car Park in particular seems to allow you access even though there never seems to be any space available!!

This is not a problem of the hospital but perhaps those in a senior position could address this problem to those who manage and charge in said Car Parks.

Who wants to have taken a ticket and then has to spend time (quite a bit of it as it turned out today!) driving around and around trying to find a spot.

Hospital - great, car parking - rubbish.

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Kim

I am pleased to hear that you and your wife have always received prompt and efficient treatment with us.

I am sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced within the car park and will forward your comments on to Carillion plc who operate and are responsible for the car parks on the site.

Kind regards.