"Out patient appointment"

About: Stroud General Hospital

Being a resident of Stroud, it makes sense to choose Stroud General Hospital, I have had many procedures, major and minor, there,

I have just returned home today from an investigative procedure and the care was excellent the staff friendly, reassuring, professional, taking care of me before and after my procedure. My family, my children and grandchildren have all received care from the hospital, I also work at a local school and have had many a visit with students needing care, hockey injuries etc. The hospital really is like a cottage hospital but with expertise in all fields. Long may we have the opportunity to use it.

Response from Stroud General Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service and treatment that you, your family and students have received at Stroud General Hospital over recent years. Your comments have been shared with the hospital Matron and staff, thank you.

Best wishes, the Patient Experience Team at Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust