"Vey Angry upset patient"

About: George Eliot Hospital / Accident and emergency

I visited George Eliot Accident and Emergency today after seeking medical advice from 111 and A DR from Care UK.

I have been rather poorly for a little while now with severe GORD, and have been loosing weight rapidly... I often suffer with Severe Stomach pains due to this, sickness and chest pain... I have had to visit A and E on a few occasions over the last 4 weeks with this condition... I finally had my endoscope on Wednesday which was really traumatic with a few complications which has left me with severe Throat pain/throat trauma and a nasty throat infection.

I have been on antibiotics since Thursday morning but my symptoms seem to be getting worse and not better.

I am now vomiting, have upper tummy pain, breathlessness, wheezing, coughing, dizziness etc the pain is that bad in my throat that I can hardly swallow and choke on fluids when I do try to drink...

The Nurse that Triaged me was fantastic as most of the nurses in A and E are.. I saw a medical Dr even so the doctor was very polite and kind I felt like the doctor didn't really listen or care about my the problem the doctor quickly looked at my throat and I was turned away from A and E with in minutes of seeing them just being told to carry on with what I am doing.

I am in severe pain and all I have done since being home is cry with the pain...

My throat is very inflamed and has all pus like pockets I can't eat, drink or sleep the pain is that severe, my neck is stiff and any movement of my head causes shooting pains... Lately I just feel the DRS in A and E have no time for you.... I have not felt this poorly in a long time but feel I am being fobbed off by the DRS who have no time to listen to you or try to help...