"Admission to FVRH Cardiology (1st March, 2013)"

About: Forth Valley Royal Hospital / Cardiology

I came into Cardiology Outpatients for an appointment for an Echocardiogram, since for about 5 months I had been experiencing some worrying problems related to my heart/heart rate and breathing.

It was at this examinations' findings that I was referred to see a cardiologist with further tests, to see what was going on! Dr Glen and his team. I can't thank you enough for being my "saving grace". No really I mean it! Thank you for discovering I had in fact Bilateral PE's & that I wasn't going insane, as my GP had been telling me for all those months that I was stressed and out of condition.

The care I received on admission to Cardiology was wonderful, the tests were all carried out quickly and efficiently. Dr Glen explained the findings of PE very well, he has a gentle manner and caring disposition, this made me feel fully at ease and in his caring hands. The nursing staff were very caring and I was looked after very well. Nothing was too much bother. All staff were fantastic from Consultant, Doctors, nurses/nursing auxilliaries to domestics. Excellent team working together to provide a very very good Cardiology unit.

Response from Catherine Mondoa, Consultant Nurse/Cardiology Manager, Cardiology Deparment, Forth Valley Royal Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to convey the positive experience you had in the Cardiology Department in Forth Valley Royal Hospital. I was delighted to be able to feedback your comments to the staff involved.