"The amazing work these girls do"

About: Whiston Hospital / Maternity care

While at whiston having my baby, I don't have enough words to say how amazing and supportive all the staff were. It was hard being in for just over a week, all I wanted to do was get my baby home, the girls helped make my time in there so much easier. The hcas were fabulous and really took time to help me with my little boy, the midwives were great, one looking after my little one so I could have a bit of sleep cause he was very unsettled the day before my milk came in. The girls that came in to ask you about your food, always happy to help and friendly, as well as the cleaners, they kept the ward sparkling and were very friendly. Overall I couldn't fault everyone I came across on the maternity ward, they are amazing people and deserve medals for what they do. Can't thank them enough for all the help, support and kindness they showed me and my little man during our stay. I'm always telling everyone how amazing whiston maternity is and I'll definitely be back to have another baby there, God willing.

Response from Whiston Hospital

Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to hear that your experience of our maternity service was positive. We are very proud of our maternity department staff and will pass on your very kind and positive feedback to them. Once again thank you for taking your time to inform us of your experience.