"Caring and considerate staff"

About: Hospital Of St Cross / Ophthalmology

Any concerns I had were dealt with in detail, everything was explained to me - the care I received was exemplary - frequently asking if I was alright before the operation [although I hadn't mentioned the fact that I was terrified]. All the staff seem dedicated to their jobs and it shows in the way they are ready to help and care for their patients - nothing was too much trouble for them and everything was explained to me carefully

Response from Hospital Of St Cross

Dear Ann,

Thank you for providing feedback on your experiences of Ophthalmology at the Hospital of St Cross in Rugby.

It was so nice to read your comments about our Ophthalmology staff being so dedicated and caring - explaining everything in detail and frequently checking you were doing alright.

I have passed your comments on to the Hospital Manager and the Modern Matron so they can share your thanks with the team involved.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Communications Team