"poor service"

About: Eastbourne District General Hospital / Cardiology

I had a CT angiogram on 2 June and I am still waiting for the results or a follow up appointment. I have telephoned several times but it is always an answerphone and even if you leave a message nobody calls you back. I feel this is a very poor service as I am sure all worry is not doing my health any good.

Response from Eastbourne District General Hospital

We are disturbed to read your posting on NHS Choices and we sincerely apologise for your poor experience with the Cardiology Department at Eastbourne District Hospital.

We're concerned about the delay you describe in receiving your CT angiogram results and that this is causing you personal stress and worry.

This is clearly not acceptable and if you are still not in receipt of your results, we would urge you to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01323 435886. PALS are a confidential service who would be happy to look into why this has happened and provide you with an explanation.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to discuss things in more detail.