"Disgusting treatment by all!"

About: Heartlands Hospital / Respiratory medicine

I am a patient who suffers mental health issues the staff don't not recognise theses problems and to be honest can send a patient frm 1 to a 100 in no time wat ever! Food was appalling had to go and buy at the Starbucks I was so shocked at the prices they don't care that ppl are living on benefits or are pensioners who are already strained by the financial pressure a family member being in hospital, fancy menu bog standard food out to rise every penny they can get if u can't eat the food and can't afford the rip off Starbucks that supplies frozen chips n all that kind of food tough u must starve or beg ... Absolutely disgusting place for patients n relatives ..

Dear Karen

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent patient experience at Heartlands Hospital. Your feedback is extremely important to us. I am sorry to read that you have concerns about staff having a lack of understanding of mental health problems. I would very much like to obtain some more information from you so that I can look into this more specifically.

Can I please ask you to contact me at your convenience on 0121 424 0808 between 9am - 2pm Monday to Friday (at any other time please leave a voicemail and someone will get back to you at the earliest opportunity) or by email: marie.helebert@nhs.net.

I hope this is acceptable and once again thank you for posting details of your concern.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marie Helebert