"the best person I have ever had help from!"

About: Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust

(as a service user),

Jackie helped me when I had to see her for for brief period.She is very easy to talk to and a very good listener.

The best person I have ever had help from.

Since I come off Jackie's books I have struggled with other people from other organisations and haven't really got anywhere.In fact I would say my living conditions have got worse and cant seem to get anywhere with anyone else I've met. Jackie used to get things done for me straight away as she used to listen to you and then ask what help you needed.

My personal opinion is that Jackie from cannon house should be running the southern heath nhs trust then perhaps they wouldn't be having the problems they have been having recently.

All I know is that she is brilliant at her job and gets things done with the least fuss.

Response from Jane Tibble, Complaints and PALS Officer, Complaints and PALS, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your positive, valuable feedback about Jackie from Canon House.

I know that your feedback will be a morale boost for her and the Trust very much appreciates you sharing your views.

I assure that the manager will pass your comments onto Jackie.

Jane Tibble
Customer Experience

We are sorry that you have experienced difficulties with other organisations if we can help in any way please contact the Customer Experience Team on 02380 874065 or by email: hp-tr.customerexperience@nhs.net for assistance.

Jane Tibble