"This hospital ruined the most precious..."

About: Southend Hospital / Maternity care

I was completely devastated with my care whilst at the maternity department of Southend hospital. I found the staff to be very rude.

On many occasions I was left with way of accessing a drink with the exception of warm tap water (whilst in mid agust and in laubour)

I was knocked over multiple times (whilst recovering from a c section) by the doors entering the hospital. I was given more care and attention whilst walking around the hospital by other patients. I would not recommend Southend hospital to anyone wanting to be treated with care

Biggest mistake I made was having my baby here

Response from Southend Hospital

Dear Madam,

I am very sorry to hear of the experience you have had at Southend Hospital - please be assured these comments will be fed back to the department with immediate effect.

Unfortunately without your personal identifiable information from this site we are unable to look at your specific case but if you feel you would like this investigated our complaints team along with the maternity team will set up an investigation process - please email into complaints@southend.nhs.uk with all details.

Again, we are truly sorry to hear of your negative experience and wish you well for the future.

Regards,