"Poorly foot"

About: Altrincham General Hospital

To be honest, I already suspected I'd a stress fracture in my foot but I never expected my visit to be such a short one.

I was seen within 15 mins referred to -ray and the x-ray reviewed within another 15 mins.

In less than an hour I had confirmed diagnosis and a referral to the fracture clinic for follow up.

The staff were fantastic, the building was clean and tidy, and the equipment fast and efficient.

Response from Patient Experience Team, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comment on the NHS Choices website. We were very pleased to read that you had a positive experience at the Minor Injuries Unit at Altrincham General Hospital. We especially pleased that you were seen in a timely manner and that you found our staff efficient and our facilities clean and tidy. It is always good to receive positive feedback which highlights the hard work and efforts of our dedicated staff. We will pass your feedback on to the Operational Manager of the Minor Injuries Unit so that it can be shared with the wider team.